The Ministry of Public Works is advising the public that due to the Cup Match holiday, trash that would have been collected on those two days, will now be collected on Saturday, August 4.
A Government spokesperson said, “The Ministry of Public Works is advising that due to the Cup Match holiday [Thursday August 3 & August 4], trash that would normally be collected on these days will be collected on Saturday, August 4.
“As a reminder, Thursday and Friday trash collection areas include:
- Pembroke east of Blackwatch Pass, Barnard’s Park, the junction of Court Street and North Street.
- East Paget from Trimingham Hill.
- All of Devonshire Parish.
- Smith’s Parish up to Devil’s Hole Hill.
- Western end of Hamilton Parish up to and including Flatts.
- Hamilton Parish from Flatts to the Causeway.
- Smith’s Parish from Devil’s Hole to Pink Beach.
- All of St. Georges Parish.
“All other waste collection will be unaffected by the holiday. Changes to waste collection days due to public holidays are posted here. For further information about waste management visit here or call 278-0560.”
Read More About